Am I eligible?
Requirements to work in China.
The Chinese government has set out certain requirements that need to be met to be able to teach in English in China:
- Your passport should be from an English speaking country (UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- Your English Language should be Native Level.
- You should be graduating soon or be educated to bachelors degree level.
- Be 21 years old or above.
- Have TEFL/CELTA/TESOL
You can take an online TEFL once you have been offered a teaching position in China. Speak to us for discounts with online TEFL certificate providers.
- Ready to experience a place and culture as different as China.
- Be passionate about teaching English.